- Watershed: Upper Bulkley
- Difficulty: Easy
- Distance from Houston: 10-30km
- Cell Coverage: Yes
- Boat Launch (for larger boats)
- Cell Service
The lake is small in size and consists of a round open section of water. The northern arm of the lake is very shallow and marshy. Check the maps (above) for information about the lakes depth. The lake is great for canoeing and due to its small size, makes for a great secluded get-away. Resident Rainbow Trout are known to be in the lake.
The access point to the lake is an open area that makes for a great lunch spot. There is also a small boat launch. There are no amenities on site.
Please do not leave trash on site.
Cell service has partial coverage
DIRECTIONS: (approx 24 km from Houston)
- Head west of town on Highway 16 for 15.5 km
- Turn right onto the Summit Lake Road
- After approx. 4 kilometres turn left Hidden Lake FSR
- After approx. 3 kilometres turn right onto the Barren FSR
- After approx. 300m turn left onto the small access road (no sign)