- Watershed: Morice
- Difficulty: Easy
- Distance from Houston: 60km+
- Cell Coverage: Yes
- Boat Launch (for larger boats)
The Julian Holland Lakes are a set of small lakes located in the Gosnell watershed. Access to the lakes is relatively easy. The lakes offers a good view of Herd Dome Mountain. There is a small site at the eastern end of the east lake that provides access and a general area to camp. Access to the western lake can be done via a short 100, portage (not marked). The west lake has many little bays and peninsulas to explore.
Please do not leave trash on site.
DIRECTIONS: (approx 76.5 km from Houston)
- Head South of town on the Morice River FSR
- At 27 km turn right and keep going on the Morice River FSR
- At 44.5 km after the Lamprey Creek Rec Site turn right onto the Morice-West FSR
- At 74.75 km turn left onto the Skunk Road (road sign not present)
- Drive for approx 2 km
- The lake access is on your left