- Watershed: Babine
- Difficulty: Easy
- Trail Length: N/A
- Round Trip: N/A
- Distance from Houston: 30-60km
- Cell Coverage: No
Sorry no amenities for this adventure
Links and Downloads
Beaver Marsh Lake is a small and shallow. The access point allows your to put your canoe int and travel a narrows to get tot he main section of the lake.
There are no directional or trail head signs for this site, use your map and GPS.
DIRECTIONS: (approx 42 km from Houston)
- Travel East of town along Highway 16 for 20 km until you get to the Perow Loop Rd on your left
- Turn left and travel for 300m up the loop and turn left on Jarman Rd
- Travel up to the Perow FSR and keep going until you reach the North Road.
- Turn right onto the North Road
- At 48.5 km turn left onto the Chapman FSR
- At 55.5 km turn right onto the Betty East FSR
- Just before the 10km board the access to the lake is on your right