- Watershed: Nadina
- Difficulty: Easy
- Trail Length: 140m
- Round Trip: N/A
- Distance from Houston: 60km+
- Cell Coverage: No
Dawson Lake is a small lake located in the Nadina River watershed. Access to Dawson Lake is relatively easy, however due to the lake being surrounded by a forest fires in 2010, there may be blowdown and fallen trees. Fisherman frequently say that Dawson Lake is a good place to catch the big one.
Please do not leave trash on site.
There are no directional or trail head signs for this site, use your map and GPS.
DIRECTIONS: (approx 64.5 km from Houston)
- Head South of town on the Morice River FSR
- At 27 km keep going straight onto the Morice-Owen FSR
- At 56.5 km turn right onto the Nadina Main FSR
- At 59 km turn right onto the Dawson Rd
- Drive for approx 5.5 km
- The lake access rd should be on your right (no signs present)