- Watershed: Upper Bulkley
- Difficulty: Easy
- Trail Length: 214m
- Round Trip: 30 min
- Distance from Houston: 30-60km
- Cell Coverage: Yes
- WARNING: Rocks along the trail and creek may be slippery when wet. Caution should be used when traveling close to the creek.
- Cell Service
The trail to Findlay Falls is a short and easy trail. The trail takes you to the top of the waterfall and offers a great view of the creek as it goes through the canyon. The waterfall is most impressive in the spring and early summer. There are no directional or trail head signs for this site, use your map and GPS.
- Cell service is partially available
DIRECTIONS: (approx 36.7 km from Houston)
- Head east of Houston on Highway 16 for 30 km
- At Topley turn left onto the Granisle Highway 118
- After approx. 6.7km you will come to the first bridge on the highway
- After crossing the bridge turn immediately left into the large graveled area.
To access the trail:
Walk back across the bridge. USE EXTREME CAUTION AND WATCH FOR TRAFFIC
Once across the bridge head to the cleared area on the right.
After 214m the short trail will take off into the bush.
You will be able to hear the falls.