- Watershed: Bulkley
- Difficulty: Easy
- Trail Length: N/A
- Round Trip: N/A
- Distance from Houston: 10-30km
- Cell Coverage: Yes
- Picnic Table
- Boat Launch (for larger boats)
- Cell Service
The lake is small in size and consists of a few small bays. The lake is great for canoeing and due to its small size, makes for a great get-away. The lake is stoked with Rainbow and Cutthroat Trout and is a great spot to take kids fishing.
The 4 unit campsite rests along the shore of the small lake. This rustic site is good for swimming, fishing, canoeing and picnicking in the summer and is used frequently.
The lake was designated non-motorized in the Morice LRMP
Please do not leave trash on site.
DIRECTIONS: (approx 20 km from Houston)
- Head west of town on Highway 16 for 15.5 km
- Turn right onto the Summit Lake Road
- After approx. 4 kilometers turn left Hidden Lake FSR
- After approx. 700m the Helen Lake Rec Site is on your left