- Watershed: Morice
- Difficulty: Easy
- Trail Length: 100m
- Round Trip: N/A
- Distance from Houston: 60km+
- Cell Coverage: Yes
- Boat Launch (for larger boats)
The Julian Holland Lakes are a set of small lakes located in the Gosnell watershed. Access to the lakes is relatively easy. The lakes offers a good view of Herd Dome Mountain. There is a small site at the eastern end of the east lake that provides access and a general area to camp. Access to the western lake can be done via a short 100, portage (not marked). The west lake has many little bays and peninsulas to explore.
There are no directional or trail head signs for this site, use your map and GPS.
Please do not leave trash on site.
DIRECTIONS: (approx 76.5 km from Houston)
- Head South of town on the Morice River FSR
- At 27 km turn right and keep going on the Morice River FSR
- At 44.5 km after the Lamprey Creek Rec Site turn right onto the Morice-West FSR
- At 74.75 km turn left onto the Skunk Road (road sign not present)
- Drive for approx 2 km
- The lake access is on your left