- Watershed: Nadina
- Difficulty: Easy
- Trail Length: 485m
- Round Trip: 1 hour
- Distance from Houston: 60km+
- Cell Coverage: No
- NOTICE: Use caution when standing near the edge of the rock edge.
Sorry no amenities for this adventure
The trail to Nadina Falls winds through the forest and takes you up and over a couple of ridges. At the end of this trail, there is a rocky outcrop offers a great view of the river and falls.
As of 2015 there is are no signs at the trailhead, but the trail is well defined and marked with ribbon.
Once at the falls, there is another rough trail that will take you to the Nadina Lake. This trail is not well marked are fairly rough.
There’s a lot to do nearby:
-The Dina Lookout trail is only 3.8 km down the road
-For more pampered camping, Nadina Lake lodge is only 500m south of the trail head.
-A forestry Rec Site is located on Nadina Lake which offers a great place to camp and launch your boat.
-The Nadina River Spawning Channels are definitely a sight to see!
Please do not leave trash at the site.
There are no directional or trail head signs for this site, use your map and GPS.
- Head South of town on the Morice River FSR
- At 27 km keep going straight onto the Morice-Owen FSR
- At 56.5 km turn right onto the Nadina Main FSR
- At 74 km turn right onto the Hill Tout FSR
- At 79.5 km turn left onto the Tahtsa FSR
- After 500m turn right at the junction
- Just before 23 km you can either turn right to go to the Spawning Channels and the Rec Site
- If you keep left the trail head for Nadina Falls is around 24.9 km