- Watershed: Babine
- Difficulty: Easy
- Trail Length: N/A
- Round Trip: N/A
- Distance from Houston: 60km+
- Cell Coverage: No
- Picnic Table
- Boat Launch (for larger boats)
The lake is small in size and consists of a few bays. The lake is great for canoeing and due to its small size, makes for a great secluded get-away. Resident Rainbow Trout are known to be in the lake.
The Paul Lake forestry Rec site consists of 6 campsites with outhouses, tables and a boat launch.
Please do not leave trash on site.
- Head east of town on Highway 16 for 30 km to Topley
- At Topley, turn left onto the Granisle Highway 118
- After approx. 28 km turn left onto the Shoulder Road
- The km numbers will start counting down from here until you get to the North Road
- Cross the North Road onto the Paul Lake Road
- At approx. 3.5 km turn left onto the road to the lake
- The lake is at the end of the road (400m)