- Watershed: Nechako Reservoir
- Difficulty: Easy
- Trail Length: N/A
- Round Trip: N/A
- Distance from Houston: 60km+
- Cell Coverage: No
- WARNING: Be aware of changing weather and always use PFDs.
- Picnic Table
- Boat Launch (for larger boats)
Twinkle Lake located within the Nechako Reservoir watershed. Water from Twinkle Lake drains out into Andrew’s Creek at Andrews Bay Provincial Park on Ootsa Lake. Water in Ootsa Lake flows both into the Nechako-Fraser watershed as well as Kemano River due to the Kenny Dam.
The lake is moderate in size and easy to access. Access to Twinkle is on the far Western shore. The lake has a small island South of the campsite.
The lake is extremely shallow.
The Twinkle Lake Rec Site has minimal amenities but can be a nice spot to camp.
Please do not leave trash on site.
- Head South of town on the Morice River FSR
- At 27 km keep going straight onto the Morice-Owen FSR
- At 56.5 km turn right onto the Nadina Main FSR
- At 74 km keep left
- At 81 keep right
- At 89 keep right
- At 100.5 keep left
- At 100.75 turn left onto the Twinkle Lake Rec Site road